Sunday, September 26, 2010

Maxim Hometown Hotties Finalist Ursula Mayes

Bio of Ursula Mayes

Born on August 9th, 1979, at a military base in Seoul, South Korea, Ursula Yvonne Mayes traveled frequently as an army brat. Some of the many places she visited included Puerto Rico and North Carolina until she was finally able to settle with her family in the Washington, DC area where she would consequently spend the rest of her childhood. She would later move on to Fairfax, Virginia. Her mischievous nature could well be attributed to her having five brothers who influenced her in both positive and negative ways (for example, they taught her.how to hot-wire a car). On a positive note, she credits them for her interest in rock music, boxing, motor sports, and martial arts. Her early years saw her in and out of trouble and so so keep herself out of trouble, she would go to work for her aunt who as a photographer; Ursula assisted her by doing hair and make-up behind the camera. Her aunt, while Ursula worked alongside her at her studio, encouraged her begin modeling. Her exotic looks can be credited to her mother, who is Korean and her father who is German/Native American.
This picture compliments the first picture of her. She's got that 80s Hair Band look going on where every single video featured at least one really hot girl (not that I noticed or anything). Think Great White, Poison, Warrant, and so on. In either case, it's a great photo which exhibits great use of lighting.

This might just be my favorite picture of her out of all three hubs I've written of her in addition to the 150+ photos I've showcased of her therein. This photo of her is nearly flawless (it's a shame that half her head is chopped off). Black and white pictures to me are just so honest in its nature. You swear her eyes are colorized via Photoshop when looking at them. There's just so much emotion in her expression. Awesome.
In contrast to the black and white photo of Ursula Mayes, this photo has a lot of color. I've never been a fan of too much make-up, but I'll make an exception in this case; the colors blend very well. The fur she's wearing in conjunction with her hair and make up is very classy and elegant. It's just complete as photos go. It's also important to note that her highlights match the fur itself, as if the two are inseparable.
This is actually one of the first photos I ever saw of Ursula Mayes when I opened up an issue of Import Tuner Magazine.  Almost as soon as I saw her, I thought "Who is this girl?"  Safe to say, I didn't quit looking around until I found out.  I just needed to know.  Anyway, going back to the photo, I really like how there's a foreground, mid-ground, and background to this photo and nothing is out of focus.  I like the curious look on her face which made me wonder what she was thinking about when her picture was taken.
Of course I really like this photo as well.  Her versatility in modeling just shines here.  One of the reasons being that my girlfriend gave me this very same look when coming home late.  I immediately get a sense of guilt when looking at this particular photo.  I don't know, call me paranoid and so yeah, maybe I do have something to hide, ha ha.  I think the look says it all.  But aside from that, the look is somewhat of sadness or disappointment.  But who would want her to feel any of those things? 
Ursula's Mayes' picture above and below are both great examples of her modeling with minimal or no make up.  As I said before, I'm not a big fan of make up.  It's my belief that the most beautiful girls in the world can get away without having to wear any make up.  Ursula is such the rare type.  Her beauty is undeniable and her smile is worth at least a million bucks (maybe two).

My Last Photo Gallery of Ursula Mayes

One Sweet Bikini
One Sweet Bikini
Courtesy of Airsplat.com
Courtesy of Airsplat.com
Courtesy of Airsplat.com
Courtesy of Airsplat.com
Courtesy of Airsplat.com
Courtesy of Airsplat.com

Thanks Ursula and Thank You For Visiting!

© Copyright 2010.  All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment