Thursday, September 30, 2010

Ashlee Simpson Working On New Album


Singer-Actress Ashlee Simpson-Wentz is working on her first album of original material since the 2008 bomb Bittersweet World.

Ashlee topped the charts with the 2004 love anthem “Pieces of Me” before a lip-synching prompted her fall from pop grace. In recent months, the waify celeb has spent her days enjoying her role as wife to Fall Out Boy hubby Pete Wentz and mother to their young son, Bronx.

After a hiatus, Ashlee’s ready to return to the music scene and she’s already working on a few new tracks.

“I’m in the studio now,” she told On The Red Carpet. “I’m doing it quietly, taking my time, enjoying it. Because, really I’m at a great place in my life and my first priority is Bronx. It will be just what I want it to be, at the right time, when I’m ready for it.”

A release date has not yet been set.

No comments:

Post a Comment