Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sexy Salma Hayek A-List Celebrity

It is a pleasure to have you on my hub. My A-List Celebrity Collection consists many beautiful women and Sexy Salma Hayek is included. So, I honor her work.
While you visit and view her photos, you can also see some outfits she wears. Your visit here is very helpful to our work in the community and others.
You help bring services that delivers food, shelter and clothing to those who need it. You help provide educational tools and supplies, like notebooks, books, pens and pencils, school uniforms(if required) and a variety of other things.

Please realize: There are 45 Million homeless people in America, who get treated worse than criminals in our society. They need your help and our help. Buying anything, you help people all across America.
Thank you for your time, understanding and support. It is graciously appreciated.
Yours truly,
Raymond Choiniere II- Cagsil Services Founder.


Salma Hayek - Small Bio and Personal Quotes

Date of Birth: September 2, 1966
Place of Birth: Coatzacoalcos, Veracruz, Mexico

Salma Hayek was born in the oil town of Coatzacoalcos, Mexico. Hayek has once admitted, she and Sami(her brother), were completely spoiled rotten by their father and mother.
Salma educational studies include a short stint at a New Orleans convent school, where she loved to pull a prank on the nuns by changing the clocks by setting them back three hours.
At long last, Salma made her way to Los Angeles. The 24 year old actress approached Hollywood with naïve enthusiasm, and quickly learned that Latin actresses were, if at all, typecast as the mistress maid or local prostitute.

By late 1992, Hayek had landed only bit parts. She appeared on "Street Justice", "The Sinbad Show", "Nurses", and "Dream On".
Her career took off. Having arrived in Hollywood, she was anonymous and had to start from scratch. She was told by the big suits(movie big wigs(morons)), she would have absolutely no chance of receiving a leading lady roles in Hollywood, as there were not parts for Latinas(with accents), let alone for people who do not speak English.

By 1993, she wasn't getting herself off the ground, but was too stubborn to return back to Mexico. Desperado was released in 1995 and was a hit. Antonio Banderas and Hayek had lit up the screen and moviegoers loved both stars. At this stage, she had entered the Hollywood scene.
She speaks(fluently) in English, Arabic, Spanish and Portugese.
Ranked as One of People magazine's 50 most beautiful people in the world. (1996)
Ranked 8th of the 100 Sexiest Women by FHM Taiwan (2001).
Ranked #31 in Stuff magazine's 102 Sexiest Women in the World (2002).
Ranked as One of People magazine's 50 most beautiful people list twice. (2003)
Named #34 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2005 list.
Named #12 in FHM's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2005" special supplement. (2005)
Named #36 in FHM magazine's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2006" supplement. (2006).
Ranked #90 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2007 list.
Visited Guatemala from 2 May 2005 to 5 May 2005 as ambassador to Youth/AIDS, to promote the prevention of the mortal disease. Ashley Judd and Colombian pop singer Juanes also came with her.

Personal Quotes
I keep waiting to meet a man who has more balls than I do.
I act tall!" "But look how short I am...I can't even act to be tall. I'm five-two. I can't even create the illusion that I am tall!
What worries me the most is that most men are so weak. Because of that they act like they don't care and like machos - because they are too fragile inside. They're scared of confrontation and afraid of so many things. And because of this they build up their life so they have to deal with their feelings as little as possible. I find feminine men unbelievably sexy. But most men are completely incapable of getting in touch with their feminine side. What am I supposed to talk about with a man who doesn't know what it's like to be a woman?
At the beginning [my career] was hard. People were like, 'Who is this Mexican jumping bean?'
"In my twenties I was offered lots of parts where there wasn't much to do but act sexy. I still get offered those roles - but now I take it as a compliment." Woman's World (7-11-06)
On Celebrity Madonna: "She always paid attention to the Latin community. I was grateful somebody like her appreciated our culture".
"If I go on a diet and work out, I'm always in a bad mood. I'd rather be a little heavier but nice." -quoted in Woman's Day 8-15-06 issue
In my world, you have to be so beautiful, so skinny, so rich, so famous and I don't believe you really have to be any of those things. You simply have to be who you are. I do have thighs and a butt. I have cellulite. Don't be too impressed with me. Don't try to dress like me or wear your hair like mine. Find your own style. Don't spend your savings trying to be someone else. You're not more important, smarter, or prettier because you wear a designer dress. I get them free and I'm too lazy to go out and look for my own. I, a rich girl from Mexico, came here with designer clothes. And one day, when I was starving in an apartment in Los Angeles, I looked at my Chanel blouses and said, 'If only I could pay the rent with one of these.'
If a man lets all of my dogs sleep in the bed with us, then that is the most romantic thing. You must love my dogs in order to love me. A man who is nice to my animals and doesn't shoo them away - well, that's the height of romance.
It sounds trite to go after men who are nice but when you've been hurt a lot it becomes appealing.
[about being pregnant] You are like a swollen whale and never looked worse in your life. And somebody goes, 'You're glowing.' They don't have the courage to tell you how bad you look.

No comments:

Post a Comment