Sunday, September 26, 2010

Angelina Jolie versus Megan Fox

Angelina Jolie versus Megan Fox

Angelina Jolie versus Megan Fox?
I thought that when you want to get people riled up, you usually mention politics or religion.
But I have noticed that there is another way to get people lined up into two camps.
Compare Angelina Jolie to Megan Fox.
When I did my Serinda Swan Hub, I mentioned how she might come up to give both of them competition, but I didn't realize that a lot of people would just focus on the Angelina versus Megan idea.
I should have known better.
The Megan Fox / Angelina Jolie comparison seems to get both their fans going.
So I thought I would look into this and see just why everyone (their fans basically) get so worked up about this.
I mean Hollywood should be big enough for both of them right?
Well it appears that just like a town in an old Western, it ain't.
So like a big time prize fight (or in this case a down and dirty catfight) let's look at them both and try to see who's gonna be standing when the smoke clears.

Angelina Jolie

The Champion, Angelina Jolie
Is she aiding in Africa or sitting in on U.N. conferences? Donating herself to something bigger than Hollywood? I’m not familiar with her work, is she an Oscar contender?
Angelina Jolie - Life & Style magazine
"She suddenly started yelling at a male admirer who’d made a comment she’s heard a thousand times: “You look a lot like ANGELINA JOLIE!
Look, are you aware of who ‘FHM’ magazine voted the Sexiest Woman Alive? ME! Not Angelina Jolie…it was ME! God, Jolie was lucky to make Number Nine!
I’m only 21 and she’s like…ancient! I’m much hotter than her.
Megan Fox - National Enquirer (Okay, I know the source is the National Enquirer, maybe Aliens made her say it) 
I don’t think she is, no. She’s one of our finest actresses. She’s gotten to that point in her career,
Megan is just starting out, but she has a lot of potential,
Maybe Megan will start doing the things that Angelina is so well known for. Angie is known for helping with kids and for her concern for others. I think that would be wonderful for all of the kids if Megan were to do the same,
- Jon Voight (trying to find the middle ground on the Angelina Jolie/Megan Fox issue)
Megan did say this also...
"I love Angelina Jolie. She’s someone I admire and look up to. She’s my favorite actress in Hollywood. I just love that she’s incredibly honest, and I feel that she’s not afraid to be herself. She tells you exactly what’s on her mind."
Megan Fox - Heat magazine
So what about looks?
Okay, that is very subjective and up to each person.
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" you know...

All I can do is present the stats.
Megan Fox:
Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2007 - 18th
Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2008 - 16th
Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2009 - 2nd
FHM magazine's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2006" - 68th
Moviefone's 'The 25 Hottest Actors Under 25' 2008 - 1st
FHM "Sexiest Woman in the World", 2008
Angelina Jolie
Stuff magazine's "102 Sexiest Women in the World." 2002 - 6th 
FHM magazine's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2004" - 2nd
People Magazine's 50 Most Beautiful People, 2005 - Most Beautiful Woman
FHM magazine's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2005" - 1st
E! Television's "101 Sexiest Celebrity Bodies", 2006 - 1st
AskMen.com's Top 99 Most Desirable Women, 2006 - 3rd
People magazine`s "100 most beautiful people", 2006 - 1st
Maxim magazine "Hot 100 of 2006" - 4th
FHM magazine's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2006" - 2nd
Maxim magazine "Hot 100 of 2007" - 12th
FHM magazine's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2008" -12th
FHM magazine's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2009" - 15th
Vanity Fair "Most Beautiful Woman in the World", 2009
Maxim magazine "Hot 100 of 2009" - 26th

Honestly, the list just keeps going, but I think you get the idea.

But I had to mention that Angelina was on the Time 100 (a list of the 100 most influential people in the world) in 2006 and Forbes' annual Celebrity 100 list in 2009. 
And that she's a Goodwill Ambassador for the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees.
So what's the final verdict?
Well other than getting the WWE to have a Steel Cage match at Wrestlemania, here's the only way I can decide.
You can vote and tell the world who you think is el más caliente....

No comments:

Post a Comment