Sunday, September 26, 2010

Elisha Cuthbert all new sexy and lovely pictures of her sexy navel


Elisha's Spider Nightmare

Elisha Cuthbert was left horrified when her skin starting rotting after being bitten by a spider. The sexy actress said the eight-legged creature sank its fangs into her as she stepped out of the shower - and within hours the flesh around the bite was quickly deteriorating.

She revealed: "I was bitten by a brown recluse spider. It got me as I was coming out of the shower. I'd never seen that kind of spider before, I'm from Canada and we don't get those types up there."
"I was literally getting on a plane to shoot 'Love Actually' and this bite started deteriorating my skin - it was eating away at my flesh."
Fortunately as soon as the star arrived on set she received emergency medical treatment to stop the poison spreading.
She added in an interview with Britain's Arena magazine: "When I got to the set I said, 'Something is seriously wrong. This freaking spider just bit me and I'm turning into a leper!'"
"They quickly gave me a shot."
Click thumbnail to view full-size

No comments:

Post a Comment