Friday, September 17, 2010

Rachel Bilson’s Tight Top Saves The Day

Rachel Bilson’s Tight Top Saves The Day

Rachel Bilson’s Tight Top Saves The Day
Rachel Bilson’s Tight Top Saves The Day
Rachel Bilson’s Tight Top Saves The Day
Rachel Bilson’s Tight Top Saves The Day
Rachel Bilson’s Tight Top Saves The Day
Rachel Bilson’s Tight Top Saves The Day
Rachel Bilson’s Tight Top Saves The Day
Rachel Bilson’s Tight Top Saves The Day
Rachel Bilson has been all over the place in her sexy little bikini, so I’m a little annoyed that the first shots I get are of her she’s wearing the biggest possible short shorts known to man. Look at those things! I think she stole them from a very large stereotypical gay guy from the eighties. Anyhow, luckily she manage to save the ensemble by stuffing herself into a very tight top. I’m not sure if I’m supposed to be turned on or disgusted. Well played.

No comments:

Post a Comment