Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Picture Of Lisa Rinna After Lip Reduction

Lisa Rinna happily blabbing about her lip reduction surgery she undergone in August.  She and her husband Harry Hamlin act in the upcoming reality show “Harry Loves Lisa”, disclosed more about her personal life.  She has never felt embarrassed nor shy while sharing her personal life in relation to body issues, her sex life and breast implants in her book titled “Rinnavation”.   She also likes tweeting bikini photos of herself, proudly showing off her body to the public.
Besides, while she busy promoting her “Rinnavation” last year, she did not forget to chatter about her lips injections which she claimed that it has gone askew.  She had the silicon injected into her upper lip in 1980 and it developed scar tissue, bulking it up and causes the lip to appear uneven.  Due to the upsetting result of lips, she went for a corrective procedure in August.
After the surgery, she claimed that, “My lips started to define who I am, Rinna, 47,” “that bothered me… I took a big hit for being honest.  It gave everyone online permission to lambaste me.  It hurts my feeling.”She continues, “the surgery was a success.  Now instead of feeling bumpy and uneven … my lip has no lumps! It’s smooth.”It takes six months for her lips to heal completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment