Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sexy Sara Dhillon Hot Sara Dhillon Pictures

Sara Dhillon Pantaloons Femina Miss India Aspirant 2009 — Explore. Dream. Discover. Femina Miss India is a once in a lifetime opportunity for every young Indian girl hoping to make a positive difference in her life and of those around her.I believe that training for Femina Miss India will change my life in so many positive ways, whether I win is something I will leave to God and Destiny.


sara dhillon sexysara dhillon sexy


But I also believe in education and knowledge, which is why I have gone to medical school, knowing one day I will be the one to change others lives, relieve suffering, and help keep humanity alive. Winning or losing isn’t a concern when you’ve got a plan B, C, D, etc! I believe in myself and in my capabilities more than anyone else in this world, and this belief is the only strength one needs to achieve a goal in life. Becoming a doctor is my life career choice yet becoming Miss India is my life dream.


sara dhillon sexysara dhillon sexysara dhillon sexysara dhillon sexysara dhillon sexysara dhillon sexysara dhillon sexysara dhillon sexysara dhillon sexysara dhillon sexysara dhillon sexysara dhillon sexysara dhillon sexysara dhillon sexysara dhillon sexysara dhillon sexy

No comments:

Post a Comment